This is what the blog of Airasia.com mentions to people who are bloggers and who want to be a pilot. Blogging and piloting, although there isn’t much of a connection between the two AirAsia is wanting wannabe pilots to take a chance.
All a blogger needs to do is write a blog on the AirAsia.com blog. The topic they need to write about is “Why the blogger deserves 1 of the 10 open spots and get a chance to fill up their occupation as a pilot“
This has to be written between the 1st April and the 15th May 2009. The steps to ensure that you are being considered for the spot in 10 open positions
- Login to the blog (First time users, register yourself on Airasia.com and then login to the blog)
- Click on write a blog post
- Write a post on the topic mentioned above
- Submit the post once done.
These procedures would provide you a chance to fight your position for the 10 spots available to become a pilot. Now, even before you register yourself and write a post, look into the basic requirements as mentioned below. These are the basic prerequisites for a person to become a pilot
- You should be aged between 18 and 28 years old
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia both written and spoken.
- Minimum height of 163 cm (5ft 3in)
- Be prepared to sign a training bond with a surety
- Should have had, mathematics, physics and English as core subjects and passed them in one sitting
- Physically and mentally fit with 6/6 eyesight
If these criteria are fulfilled as well, then go ahead and try your chance to become a pilot. For more information visit this blog – AirAsia.com-Blog