There have been times when we visit a webpage and the page fails to load completely. This forms a hurdle and we are unable to read the post or the article that we wanted to read. There are quite a few reasons why a webpage would not load completely. Few of the reasons are
- The webpage has certain code that is not recognised by your browser and the page stops while loading
- The firewall either in your office or home does not ideltify the code on the webpage
- The firewall identifies the code but restricts access inturn not allowing the webpage to load
- The webserver of the website you are trying to visit is down.
- Copy URL – Copy the URL of the article, check the image below
- Paste URL – Open google and paste the URL on the search bar and search. You will be provided with the results page. This page will have the URL of the article thrown as results as below
- Cached Link – There is this link as shown below which mentions cached, this is nothing but the cache of the webpage as stored by google during one of the google bot visits.