Browsers are important to allow people to visit a blog or a website on the internet. Mozilla Firefox is a browser that is welcomed by the bloggers and the online communities for it’s simplicity, versatility and features. There are many add ons that firefox can accommodate to enhance the usage of the browser.
There are plugins or addons that make blogging a breeze. Today’s Sunday links will feature five articles on firefox and it’s addons.
- A comparison of firefox with Internet explorer in this article, 101 things a firefox can do
- Firefox is accepted by many especially the users of technology websites, probably because of their exposure to newer tools and enhancements. An article capturing this same thought, Firefox thrives among bloggers
- As mentioned earlier Firefox can incorporate tools called addons to enhance usability. An article on 40 firefox addons for high speed blogging
- Another article on 17 Firefox extensions(addons) that make blogging easy
- Another good article enlisting 25 must have plugins for bloggers
So there we have it, five articles to make blogging easy for bloggers.