If you have been a blogger for some time then, you would have understood the need and importance of website traffic. You would by now know traffic is an important ingredient not only to increase your blog popularity and authority but also to increase the possibilities of making money online.
So in this week’s Sunday links we are going to look at a few links that are important in your pursuit to traffic. These links are about increasing your site traffic taking advantage of the social media.
- Copyblogger has provided an article with a checklist of triggers. This is an ‘alphabetized checklist of 21 psychological triggers that you can consult when trying to craft breakthrough content that spreads throughout the social media landscape and brings in big traffic’.The article is titled “21 Traffic Triggers for Social Media Marketing“
- Another website called the SocialBusinessWeb has provided an article about generating traffic through the social media web 2.0 technologies. The article is titled “How To Generate Web Traffic Using Social Media Web 2.0 Technologies“
- A popular design website(Blog) VandelayDesign has given an article on social web traffic and sustaining consistent traffic through the social media. The article is titled “Building consistent traffic with Social Media“
- SEO Company based in the UK has given an article on the possibility of getting social media traffic to your blog. It is a nice article depicting how much traffic each of the social media network is capable of driving. The article is titled “Just How Much Traffic Can You Get From Social Media Websites?“
- Open Circle Solutions a web marketing and SEO company have their blog giving out information about web related questions of yours. They have provided an article on “Getting website traffic from Social Media“
There you have it, this week’s articles on traffic from social media.
As a bonus link, we offer you an article listing the top 38 social media sites that actually drive traffic. Take advantage of these sites to drive traffic to your websites or blogs.